Exploring Occupational Health and Safety Issues in the Marijuana Industry – 5/15/2017
- Meredith Towle, Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Roberta Smith, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- James Couch, CDC/NIOSH
- Bernadette Albanese, Tri-County Health Department in Colorado
- Identify safety and health stakeholders when addressing hazards of an emerging industry.
- Learn about current research efforts at NIOSH to evaluate potential occupational hazards in the legalized cannabis industry.
- Gain an improved understanding of how legalized marijuana impacts occupational health and safety surveillance.
Slides 1 of 3
Slides 2 of 3
Slides 3 of 3