- Sarah Hoover, PMP, MPH, National Environmental Health Association
- Michele Samarya-Timm, MA, CFOI, Health Educator/Registered Environmental Health Specialist, Somerset County Department of Health
- Aimee Snavely, RDH, BSDH, MPH, CIC, Epidemiology Manager – Communicable Disease Control Services, Saint Louis County Department of Public Health
- Erin Holt Coyne, MPH, Chief Public Health Informatics Officer, Tennessee Department of Health
- Christie Mettenbrink, MSPH, GISP, Epidemiologist, Denver Public Health
The webinar will begin with an overview of the importance of credentialing, followed by a panel discussion sharing about their credentials and how it has influenced their career. The emphasized credentials will include the Certified Foodborne Outbreak Investigator (CFOI), Certified in Infection Control (CIC), Health Level Seven (HL7), and Geographic Systems Information Professional (GISP).
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of credentialing for a career path.
- Discuss at least one credential relevant to applied epidemiologists.
Certifications for Public Health Professionals